I teach time management and organization workshops for creative, busy people. People who want to spend more time creating and less time managing the list of tasks that competes for their attention; who sometimes struggle with procrastination and other creative challenges, and who want to live with a greater sense of purpose, productivity, and joy.
What are the best ways to create that quality of life?
I have a simple mission: to offer practical tools and affirmation for unleashing creativity and peace of mind. Artful Living workshops are designed to offer creative people real-world tools and the affirmation they need to make their goals a reality… and have fun doing it!
These workshops are perfect for guild meetings, retreats, and conferences. Each one features an entertaining lecture, high-quality handouts and references, and an emphasis on individual learning style and goals. It’s my goal that participants leave each class with at least three new ideas for:
- Overcoming procrastination (the most popular class choice!)
- Finding clarity of purpose and creating meaningful goals
- Planning their time on a daily and weekly basis
- Using their gifts and talents – every day
- Maintain energy and enthusiasm for their medium
- Create an inviting, productive office/studio environment
Available in 1.5, 2, and 3-hour formats, workshop choices include:
- Organization for Creative People: Inspiration for Greater Peace and Productivity
- Overcoming Procrastination: Get It Done with More Joy and Less Stress
- Solo in the Studio: Maintaining Passion and Productivity as a Solo Artist
- Crafting the Ideal Day: Make More Quilts, Have More Fun
- Office as Oasis/Studio as Sanctuary: Creating Space for Creativity and Flow
Past students at International Quilt Festival in Houston have called Artful Living workshops “life-changing” and “fantastic,” and my goal is to provide entertaining, authentic, and well-researched presentations with high value. Classes like Organization for Creative People and Overcoming Procrastination are particularly popular choices: from complete details on each workshop, click here.
Creating a life of authentic personal expression is a goal we all share: I’d love to share my ideas with you and your organization. I invite you to get in touch for more information, and look forward to hearing from you.